Monday, April 20, 2009

We have a computer again!








Sorry to all those who have been awaiting new pics. Our computer got a virus a couple of weeks ago and BAD things happened. We just got it back so I am posting as soon as possible! Emaline is 8 weeks old now and we will go to the doctor later this week for the first round of vaccines and a size update. She can now sit up and support her head, put weight on her legs standing, grasp and throw her rattle, and lift her head and shoulders during tummy time. She smiles a lot and is very close to laughing. She loves to talk to people and toys with faces. When I read to her she babbles away like we are having a conversation. The pictures I am posting here are just us playing around the house (no dogs were harmed in the making of these pictures). Enjoy and I will update again when I have a report from the doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment