Monday, December 21, 2009

Oh the places Emme will go!




I am so excited I had to share...

Emaline just took 3 steps by herself! She has made leaps and bounds in mobility in the last week. Pulling up on anything she can, crawling (in her own weird way), and finally going from laying down to sitting. This girl cannot be stopped, now that she has a taste of the good life she wants more!

I will do a better and more thorough post soon, but I was just bursting with pride and had to let everyone know. Ten months and two days old and she wants to be a rockstar! I included a few pics of Emaline's first trip to Jump Mania. She definitely loves thrill seeking activities, preferring the "big kid" area to the "little kid" one. (Grandpa Dave take notice of the police cruiser she enjoyed driving).

Also, congratulations to Jason and Angelia Ashley on their new baby boy! We can't wait to meet him. Merry Christmas to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment