Friday, March 6, 2009

Two weeks old already!




I can't believe that it has been two weeks since my last post. Time flies... We are all settling in to our new routine and I am just enjoying my time with Emaline. I am starting to mend myself and was able to drive for the first time yesterday. I took the baby to Great Southern to visit and have included some pictures from the outing in her first "big girl" outfit. She then spent a little while at Grandma Gigi's while I went for some groceries. The picture in the white and yellow dress is the day we came home from the hospital. That is the same outfit I wore home when I was born 28 years ago! Emaline is growing and changing every day. She is very alert several times a day and loves to give her mother a scare with her superbaby strength (throwing her head around, doing situps, and rolling all around.) Jimmy is of course working a lot right now but, is able to see the baby for a little while at lunch each day and then a little before bed each night. Needless to say, we really cherish our Sundays when we get to spend the day together as a family. Hopefully he will only have to work 7 day weeks a couple of times before tax season is over. I am spending a lot of time outside with Emaline enjoying this unseasonal weather, hopefully I will get some more pictures to showcase soon. Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment