Friday, October 30, 2009

New House


We made it! It will take some time yet to finish unpacking and longer still to make the house feel like home, but we are here. Thanks to the help of our wonderful family, especially my Dad and JoEllen, we moved in a week ago today. We have been very busy with all the chores, but I'm trying to make sure that we enjoy the holiday and my favorite season too. I took Emaline out to enjoy some much needed sunshine this afternoon and got some pictures in our new yard. We have also been to a Halloween party, Spooktacular at the Dickerson Park Zoo, visiting Great Southern in monster costume (pictures to come), and another party tomorrow.

Emaline is cutting her third tooth (a big one on top) and it has been a bear. Sometimes I feel like my baby has a split personality, but with some Tylenol and time hopefully this too shall pass. I will try to post again soon with pictures from Halloween; hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment