Thursday, March 25, 2010

Attitude


Emaline has begun the tragic slide from babyhood into toddlerville. While I really enjoy most of my time with her I do not take kindly to the fledgling attitude she is working on. She is generally a very happy, sweet girl so that is probably why I am appalled by her new bad behaviors. We have started using time out for really bad behaviors (such as hitting, growling at mommy when mad, and having fits for attention).
On the other hand she is growing and learning too. She really enjoys the classes and activities we do, but is becoming more bored at home. So I am looking for music CD's, games, and books that she can engage in more fully. When the weather is nice we have spent a lot of time outdoors lately. I have gotten a little gardening done while she plays on the patio. She is still scared of grass so that keeps her a little more confined where I don't have to worry as much about where she is and what she is up to (since she stays on the patio).
I have included some recent pictures so everyone can see how big she is getting. The one in the basket was taken by Jimmy today. When he was home for lunch Emme got out a basket that was in the laundry room and proceeded to climb right in, too funny!
Hope everyone is doing well, Happy Spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment